to start the application process.
When you send back the completed forms please also submit;
- non returnable application fee of £120 for 1st tenant and £50 for each additional tenant (and guarantor where applicable) on the tenancy agreement.
- £100 bond to secure the property. This fee will be subtracted from the deposit when you move in.
- Copies of the last 3 months bank statements for whoever is going to be on the tenancy agreement.
Please contact us on 07974 187360 for details regarding fee payments. Please reference any payments with your initial and surname and let us know when payment has been made.
Referencing normally takes 2 working days if all referees are contactable.
Note: Check in's requested on Saturdays (after 12 noon), Sundays or Bank Holidays will incur a £30.00 surcharge.
For Properties accepting tenants on benefits:
If you are in receipt of Housing Benefit (full or part) or tax credits you will need to have a suitable guarantor who will also need to be reference checked. This guarantor should be a house owner and be in employment or retired with savings. The guarantor will be responsible for paying the rent if you are unable to do so. They will also underwrite the costs of putting right any dilapidations when you leave.
As Housing benefit will often be delayed while a claim is started please ensure you have the means to pay a second month's rent if necessary. Once Housing benefit is being received any overpayment will be refunded to you in a timely manner.
It is a condition of tenancy that Housing Benefit is paid directly to us via a Credit Union Account or in exceptional circumstances direct from the Council. We can assist with setting this up if required. Failure to adhere to this condition of tenancy may result in tenancy termination.
- If you think you may require a guarantor we recommend to save time that the guarantor's form is submitted with the prospective tenant's.
- All our properties are strictly NO PETS & NO SMOKING without exception.
If referencing is successful then you need to note the following:
- Rent is payable monthly in advance.
- There will also be a requirement of a bond of at least one month’s rent which will be returned to you when you leave, minus any costs of putting right any dilapidations.
- There is an Administration Fee on signing the AST of £50.